How to inquire for Year-End Tax Adjustment 【For employees】-Through client HR only (outbound only)

For inquiries regarding the content of year end tax adjustment, please contact HR administrators (in charge of your company’s YTA) of your company.

Your company’s HR administrator (in charge of your company’s YTA) can send inquiries to you. Also, your company’s payroll vendor (Ascender) personnel may send inquiries to your HR administrator, who in turn may forward that to you to respond to. An email notification will be sent to you if there are any inquiries requiring your response.

EMPLOYEES: [Year end tax] menu → [Year end tax] tab →  [Year end tax inquiries]

You are able to view all of your YTA inquiries in the below screen.


【Checking your inquiries】
When an inquiry is created, number of inquiries will be displayed.

【Responding to HR administrator】
① Check the content of the inquiry to you from your HR administrator, then type in the necessary responses in the text box provided (see ① below in the screen shot).
② You can attach files if needed by clicking “Select file” (see ➁ below in the screen shot).
③ Click “Send” to submit response.mceclip2.png

When the inquiry is addressed and completed, it will be classified as Closed.



*Questions regarding the system should be sent by clicking the green “?” mark showing at the bottom right corner of your screen.



Powered by Zendesk