FAQ① What other documents are required for Year-End Tax Adjustment?

What other documents are required?
■Those who declare dependent(s) living outside of Japan

►Evidence proving relationship

►Evidence proving financial support

Please refer to “Applicants Who Declare Dependent(s) Living Outside of Japan”
(separate document).

■Those who declare dependent(s) with disabilities

►Photo copy of booklet for the disability

Those with income from previous employer in 2021 that have yet to
 submit their
2021 gensen-choshu hyo (withholding tax slip) from
    the previous employer.

►Gensen-choshu hyo for 2021 issued by your previous employer.

   Those with “乙(Otsu)” classification will not be eligible for Year-End Tax Adjustment.
   You will need to file individual tax return.



Powered by Zendesk